MRQ 33.3% 0.4¢ mrg metals limited

Batch 3 and Batch 4

1. 1,208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 266
    I commend @WhippedCream for the sizeable work done analysing the current status quo regarding the 20 (ONLY 20, done to date) hole results.
    After significant debate we can now see that many non holder comments are in the open so another piece of half truth is now dealt to and we can clearly see a comparison of Apples with Apples.

Can we please remind ourselves that Koko is but one of 8 sites identified by Management ???
    Also, we only have 20 holes results, with many more to come. Not just the next 2 batches, but MANY MANY more to come. It is so very foolish to write off, or for that matter, write up MRQ in its First Lap of the Grand Prix, or Federers first ever grand slam opening serve.

I propose this is now a good time to start to ANTICIPATE what the next 2 batches may hold.

RESULTS OF BATCH 3 AND 4 ARE ALMOST UPON US
    so lets run the slide rule over what these could potentially be

Firstly, lets compare the likely upgrade from visuals to actuals could produce. Do we have a consistency where previously the visuals were X% and turned out to be Y% ?

Slimes, location of drill holes, etc etc

Am certainly not a geologist but being a numbers person I think many readers would be interested in those more suitably qualified to have a stab at anticipation.

such discussion would be forward looking and SP direction informative, rather than labouring over the past.

Can anyone with knowledge here do some rough forecasting so that market players can see whether the results when announced are
    As anticipated
    or
    below anticipated
    or
    Wow, that wasnt foreseen.

I look forward to some interesting debate on this.
    First prize will be the Mana of being RIGHT !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $10.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $320.9K 80.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 104191144 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6530683 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.