ANL 0.00% 0.1¢ amani gold limited

batero gld 519 mtrs @ .80 gt au and 0.14 cu

1. 1,942 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    Was looking on Kitco news and noticed Batero Gold recorded an intercept of 519 metres @ .80 gt Gold and .14 % Copper.
    My thoughts then went to Burey Gold 3 holes of around the 500 metre depth with 6 other holes drilled to around 2-350 metres depth . All holes were drilled to a depth where mineralisation was present . So without the assays we are looking at significant widths of mineralisation not dissimilar to Batero Gold . Historical data from Mining Italia shows numerous intercepts of 100 metre plus Gold at around 1 gt . Burey has stated that copper mineralisation is present within the drill core . I believe the Mining Italia holes had not been assayed for copper ? I then wondered how the Canadian Venture Exchange responded to the Batero results . The share price was up 35 % or $1.02 Canadian $$ for the day . The total market cap for TSVX listed BAT is 173 mill canadian . I assume being Venture listed stock means u have not graduated to the major league ??? Could be flying under the radar of investors ?

I thought the stocks had some similarities I am hoping for
    higher grade Gold and Copper for my Burey shares but I was pleased with the markets response to the Batero Gold announcement . Hoping the market responds in a similar fashion in the land of OZ .

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.