Hang on Pinty …… !!!!!! ✋The meme that Ben posted wasn’t...

1. 95 Posts.
    Hang on Pinty …… !!!!!! ✋

The meme that Ben posted wasn’t necessarily referring to child abuse or pedaphelia ( though what you said in regard to it is mostly true from what I understand ) the reference in this case is clearly directed at deviant sexual behaviour.

For example ……Trans males walking into female restrooms etc. which is deviant behaviour by any definition, and totally repugnant / abhorrent to any real man, be he a father, brother uncle or whatever.

With the greatest respect and not a little trepidation, I wonder if you might perhaps have been involved in, or know something like that happening in your family …. or perhaps had some experience in that area.

And please note Pinty, no reference, accusation or finger pointing intended in the least by that statement, no ill will or accusation, or inference whatsoever.

I don’t know of course and I don’t want to know ( none of my business )

It’s a non negotiable criteria and our duty as men is to protect our women at all times ……. and that’s what Ben’s meme was aimed at, be it in a way you may not have liked or approved of.

( It was funny though ) …………

At least that’s the way it appeared to me.i

It was not a truck by the way Pinty, it is a Ute, or utility vehicle by the way.

A shout out and best regards to all the responsible men on this site.

John ………

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.