XJO 2.11% 7,943.2 s&p/asx 200

Bathtub Party Tuesday

1. 19,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3682
    041217 bathtub party Tuesday.png
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Good Morning and Welcome to the XJO Tuesday Thread
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

News for today (AEDST)
    041217 news.png

The XJO closed marginally lower on Monday, where spread was quite narrow, and volume was pretty high for a Monday
    It appeared price was in consolidation mode all day, as price fluctuated just above and below the previous close.
    I note that the last two bars have traded inside the previous bar, and both are inside last Thursday's bar, this usually suggests some indecision within the market, or a possible lack of conviction - however i'll stick with the consolidation/absorption theory for now.
    Volume was quite a bit higher than a regular Monday trading day - I will consider this as a (potential) positive at this stage, as I expect if it was a negative, price would not have held up so well (confirmation should be seen in the price action over the next couple of bars).

041217 xjo.png

041217.png

Good Trading and Investing

041217 quote.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.