BRL 0.00% 84.0¢ bathurst resources limited.

Really as an investor it does not matter what google and the...

1. 3,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 444

Really as an investor it does not matter what google and the dictionary says about individual words......much more about looking past the headline words, joining the dots together and working out what it could mean in a financial context.....that's what's I am trying to say.
    Nor am I comparing anything just merely pointing out that, at the time, you persistently indicated in your posts that you believed the court case outcome hinged on the definition of just one word" "shipping" and based on that you regularly said BRL were" sure to win " Perhaps based on your reliance of google or the dictionary for your info.
    Now if you are at all interested in learning something about the difference between a google or dictionary meaning and a financial/ business meaning you will certainly find it in the court decisions which refer to the word "shipping" in the context of the agreed contract.
    You will see that BRL tried to use the dictionary definition argument for the word "shipping" as a defense but L&M successfully argued that there was a business intent meaning for the same word in the agreed contract.
    Have a read of the court documents it might change you mind from thinking google and the dictionary meanings are gospel in a financial sense.(maybe what debt means when used in the right context as well)

Last edited by xmanrocks: 06/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $160.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 23322 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
84.0¢ 16896 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.