BIT 1.45% 6.8¢ biotron limited

Thanks ecobizwell, I've been accused of ramping, but nice to see...

1. 2,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2381
    Thanks ecobiz

well, I've been accused of ramping, but nice to see my main protagonist has come around to the potential of a Biotron cure for CoV.

As for much of the posting here, I've had two comments privately from investor friends who said that they won't waist their time here. Nothing to see at all. Better info can be had from general news articles. The posters here liking BIT should take heed, while not much will stop the critiques, apart from ignoring them, which very few do. Or should I say, the same positive posters keep feeding the trolls. In this case, most of the negative posters here are trolls, and not because they are negative, but by their type of posting. Proper negative comments are always welcome and encouraged.

I've seen elsewhere some views on COVID that it will be short lived due to its likelihood of dying out in the summer. This is my response to that, taken from another thread.

No guarantee that COVID will die out in the summer. The fact that it causes pneumonia type symptoms does not necessarily mean that it will act like a typical flu virus. That would be a fallacy by association.

Not all corona viruses are seasonal. MERS is not. It is still active, although contained, and lives in some of the hottest countries - Middle East Respiratory Syndrome. After SARS, it is the closest cousin.

SARS on the other hand did not die out, but was contained, even if in the summer. But the experts still say that it may have been co-incidental. There is no evidence to the contrary.

HIV is a RNA virus, but not CoV, and is certainly not seasonal.

There is still much unknown about COVID, and no experts yet are stating categorically that it will be seasonal. Let's hope that it is. One very important point to remember is that if it is seasonal, then we'll be revisiting this discussion next year. Experts are warning that COVID is likely to remain in the global population if it spreads further now. This leads to the next point.

One of the most important considerations in all this is that there is presently no immunity to COVID. No need to say why this is the case.

Furthermore, the infectious rate is very high, unlike SARS and MERS. Couple this with the unique quality of being asymptomatic, and you have the perfect recipe for a pandemic. Seems to be playing out now as it begins to catch on in Europe and the Middle East.

This is one subject, unlike previous ones, that I hope I'm wrong on. My Biotron investment is insignificant within the greater picture.
    Last edited by Batmansdaughter: 24/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
-0.001(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $61.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 6.9¢ 6.8¢ $56.43K 828.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 456468 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 61089 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.8¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.9¢ 6.9¢ 6.8¢ 143438
Last updated 15.59pm 25/04/2024 ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.