ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Batteries, page-44

1. 4,283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 815
    If GS YUASA sign up and to include AnteoCoat in its next battery, ADO MC would be 200M easily. After that it would settle down after the 4C comes out and we find out exactly how much 'profit' comes from the deal.  times the profit by 10 as a minimum.

If the success of the batteries starts to become apparent, then its going to fly from there as the prospects and future potential earnings of other battery end users start signing up.  If all comes good, then looking at a billion MC in 5 years.  

Takeovers come into play as well. Or at least exclusive rights to AnteoCoat.

Ok, that might be more wishful thinking than stone cold analysis, and AnteoCoat does have to become 'widely accepted', but when GS YUASA basically sign up to use it, then the promise will be basically fulfilled and the rest should roll from there. 

In the past, so many times, AnteoBind has been close to a deal but not got over the line. Many companies have done all the testing, gone thru the trails, the whole business case thing, only to fall.  But that was diagnostics.  (and for the record, not lateral flow assays). 

But this is batteries. We haven't had any company sign up properly yet for batteries. We had testing by Polaris and CustomCells, but this is the end user now. Commercial reality. No company has yet gone through all the trials and tribulations before signing or not signing a deal.    This is the first proper trial of the new product and our future pretty much hangs on GS YUASA at this stage. Ok, my future !      If they go with us (I think a decision of some kind around March)  then we get what we want !   

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $3.414K 161.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 384663 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 616353 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.