If you choose to post fake cartoons with no reference links then...

1. 36,228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4

If you choose to post fake cartoons with no reference links then I can only assume you are not here for a genuine discussion. Obviously you are here to promote a biased agenda. Hence, if the puppet hat fits.....

" The 30MW was less than 1% of South Australia’s total demand, and less than 0.1% of the National grid’s demand. "

" I estimate the ‘’world’s biggest battery’’ delivered only around 100 Mwh of electricity - compared to 2000Mwh by the diesel generators. "

Your words, not mine.

As you have demonstrated, the Hornsdale Power Reserve battery is tiny compared to the total demand of SA. Therefore, there is no way the battery could ever be considered back up for the state. Thus demonstrating how false and dumb the cartoon that you posted is.
    The battery made available 30mwh ( not it's total capacity ) most probably because it could make pretty good money in the short term spot market. Just like all the peaking plants and even the big generators would have done.

In summary, you have posted fake news and I'm calling you out on it. I notice you still haven't posted a link to the source of the cartoon.

Now, why would that be ?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.