ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Battery Collaborators 2 and 8 Deal Imminent, page-54

1. 749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    I agree gustaaf.

There would be potential CEO options out there the likes of Sean Parsons… dynamic…business savvy…proven performer, articulate in their communication skills and strong leadership qualities that can drive the ADO business forward.

DT is a likable person from what I gather but nice guys don’t come first. As a CEO you don’t necessarily need to be liked, but rather you need to be respected and respect comes with achieving success, in particular during challenging times.

We need an experienced ‘deal maker’ as the head of this organization that can both talk the talk and walk it. He or she needs to set the bar high and importantly lead by example. Unfortunately I don’t see DT exhibiting these personal qualities, as you either have it in you or you don’t. Unfortunately for ADO shareholders DT falls into the latter in my opinion.

I’m not a regular poster but I’ve shared my personal frustration in my capacity as a recently retired CEO of a large organization.

Let’s hope for ADO shareholders, our long enduring patience (holder for 12 years) will be duly rewarded in time. But bear in mind, that doing the same thing over and over again (with the same people at the helm) and expecting a different result is the definition of insanity (Albert Einstein’s Parable of Quantum Insanity)

Let’s stop the insanity!

H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $10.13K 480.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 2061189 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 85039 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.