ADO 4.76% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

I do align with the recent posts around ADO's ability to close...

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    I do align with the recent posts around ADO's ability to close successful deals due to a lock of business savvy deal makers. I am hoping VERY MUCH that the business realises they cannot afford to make any more material mistakes otherwise they would have to be questioning why they should remain in their respect positions. Thankfully the business has employed some class acts like Ian and Pierre of late who would have good contacts in the business and experience around how deal should be constructed to benefit ADO.

So yes we have the battery advisory board but good question - Do they have experience with deal making? At a glance I would say no but they would understand the valuation of the battery tech etc. which then could be transferred to the deal maker/s. We have the goods when it comes to disrupting the battery industry. I am getting the feeling one or more of our collaborators must be close to making a deal as they all want first mover advantage!

We have GC, Ian and Pierre who have boat loads of experience in the Clinical world so if they cant do it again they would know who to call and get them at the negotiating table so Derek can learn etc. Lets take the ego out of it ADO management and get the heavy hitters at the negotiating table. Once of my most favourite saying from Socrates is " There is one thing that I know and that is that I know nothing" If Socrates can say that I am sure our board and CEO can... I live in hope as I said.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $51.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $8.358K 403.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 254859 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 432558 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.21pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.