FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Battery composition, page-2

1. 2,455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1054
    There's so much out there in terms of next generation research that has been going for years, and more that has been spinning up recently, that it's a highly speculative space...

Explorers/producers like ourselves are higher risk than many are prepared to take, but ultimately if there is the suggestion of an asset in the ground, then there's chance of making some money. Remembering that maybe only 1 in 100 go to mine

The battery tech world is even harsher in my view... Just like explorers your tech might not work / asset proves uneconomic. However it could also be that others beat you to it even if your tech is good, that's why I think it's a far riskier play. Partnerships are key to success

Proving any tech needs 1000s of cycles of charge and discharge, which takes literally years.

Plenty of options on the ASX, although the global competition needs serious consideration. I played in MNS and got too burned to stay. I like LIS but it's early days, and I'm not invested. There's many more

Thankfully much of those that are in late experimentation require lithium too, so for our purposes with FFX we are in a good spot. But there are those without lithium,I just think they're a bloody long way away from any potential impact on us

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.