SYR 0.00% 32.0¢ syrah resources limited

I was talking about their BAM project - So was I saturnking....

1. 5,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 871
    I was talking about their BAM project - So was I saturnking. They only make purified granulised graphite at BAM also know as precursor (page 13). The circled TICK and in the AAM flow chart as well. Suggest you read the whole report. AAM is the result of the second half of the process which carbon coats the precursor and requires a furnace to bake on. And take a look at the pretty pictures on page 15. That's the equipment already installed at BAM which is quite extensive. They have been busy.

Their first batch of precursor from BAM just before covid shut BAM down wasn't up to standard so they had to make changes to the plant once permission was gained to reopen. They have sent that to be tested. To whom, we don't know. So, up until 3 months ago, the equipment installed at BAM (pretty pictures) can mill 5kt of graphite and produce 200t of precursor p.a. (You don't need to mill 5kt of graphite to produce 200t of precursor). They have also built the barge port 1k away straight towards the river.

To get to full production, 45kt AAM per p.a., they'll need another 5 to 10, maybe more of those sheds full of plant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $331.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 32.5¢ 31.0¢ $1.390M 4.380M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 904701 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.5¢ 360883 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.