AUZ 9.09% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

Well that is your opinion - I no longer own AUZ and have never...

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101

Well that is your opinion - I no longer own AUZ and have never owned ROG but I look at them semi-regularly and comment. I look back at AUZ and I am VERY VERY grateful smile.pngsmile.png that I got the hell out when I did !!!! With ROG (a potential buy but my research said otherwise) - I see so many lies and misinformation, it almost feels wrong not to correct the outright lies. I have a query with ASIC wrt one poster that posted outright lies (essentially ramping) and then sold half their holdings !!!

"I would see absolutely no benefit in repeatedly making negative comments on AUZ" -- rubbish, then every stock thread will be filled with only positive comments !!!! How crap would that be - there would be no constructive debate on the viability of a stock in whatever their endeavour is. I for one, enjoy that certain posters such as "2ic" and "setfire2thehive" are posting their mainly negative views on various REE stock threads as they seem to be very knowledgeable in the REE chemical extraction process.

We are not little kids where everything has to be positive to grow one's self esteem. People learn from constructive debate, if they have an open mind - but it just seems like some posters have a bucket on their head 24/7. Now where is that image of a sheep with a bucket on its head biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $13.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $242.2K 24.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 15940258 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 5156448 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ 7509300
Last updated 15.29pm 03/05/2024 ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.