AUZ 11.1% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Mate I respect your opinion on a lot of things but imo you are...

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    Mate I respect your opinion on a lot of things but imo you are missing vital info that has been posted previously by those who have seen the BoD's of Auz Mines destroy the company's value year in year out.

My friend who went to the General Meeting you know the one that lasted about 5 minutes before it was over, anyway from the meeting let me refresh your memory.....whilst having lunch with my friend he told me he asked so many questions to both Ramsden and Marinelli one important question was if LG walk have you anybody else interested in Sconi, the answer come back to him after Marinelli looked bewilderedly at Ramsden that yes they have plenty knocking down the doors to get involved.... my friend had no reasons to lie to me and actually said mate get out they are full of it, that being said where are all these others the BoD's have stated they have the original offtake has ceased then why did Auz not force the issue if they have others it sounded very suss as my friend said and I believe him 110% as compared to believing a BoD's that have deceived shareholders on numerous occasions.

The LG offtake timeline will lapse again and they may just stay around with the same story coming from Auz that they have extended the OT whilst Auz continue to try to get finance imo this BoD's an in particular Benjamin Bell are the very reasons why Auz will continue to fail its called dishonesty and Koreans don't like it, imo a change of the BoD's is required a good clean out so Auz can start fresh with committed directors not the leaches that are sucking the life out of the company and its owners its shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $34.02K 4.190M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3693178 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4839817 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.