AUZ 0.00% 0.9¢ australian mines limited

Battery Giant LG Chem Prepares to Lock In Mineral Supplies (yahoo.com), page-339

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    I believe that time will come, probably sooner than later... the next announcement will be crucial to Auz and its BoD's if they fail in their attempts to entice LG into a partnership in some way then imo they will be slaughtered by the Market and the exodus will be huge that's why I sold out after talking with my friend that was the only one who attended the General Meeting as previously posted.

If they fail then the company will be in dissaray not that it isn't currently and there may not be anything left for holders as assets will need to be sold off and what is Sconi worth very little given the figures MH alluded to with pcam and its why he had projected that 2026 is around the mark given what still had to be done drilling improving resources etc, if he had stated this why would LG want to be involved at this point, they can continue to sit back without any committment and continue with these muppets as others have done previously even if LG were to back Auz with something like they did with QPM in the current climate share price wouldn't improve all that much in any event interesting times ahead another Consolidation is looking very likely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $13.73K 1.528M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 7636857 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1734242 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.