AUZ 6.25% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

I accept what you say that under BB AUZ certainly post LGE...

1. 1,648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1293
    I accept what you say that under BB AUZ certainly post LGE seemed to be all over the place and pursuing a strategy which it was clear by mid last year was not going to progress/obtain funding. About the only really positive thing was managing to get LGE into an offtake agreement post SKI.

Perhaps I misinterpreted your timeline for "disarray" as being under BB's management and not currently.

I do not think you could classify the current situation as the Company being in disarray as since Holmes arrived he seems to have steadied the ship:

(1) He has outlined a new strategy,
    (2) He managed to get the CR away to (albeit a shortfall on the retail) in very difficult circumstances
    (3) He seems to have LGE at least talking about an enhanced relationship

If LGE departs (and Holmes doesn't subsequently) he will have quite a job working out a strategy for AUZ going forward.

Why did Holmes leave? no idea - it could have been for any number of reasons - I do not know his previous domicile but it could be to relocate, perhaps he just got bored and wanted a new challenge, perhaps he saw potential in AUZ and thought he could do better financially with shares he would pick up as part of his package as CEO if he could progress Sconi, perhaps he had a falling out with the BOD where he was - there could be any number of reasons - not necessary any negative.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $10.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $7.069K 988.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 11334814 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 981944 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.