AUZ 11.1% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Whoa horses,Prior to his time at OceanaHold, Mr Holmes was the...

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    Whoa horses,

Prior to his time at OceanaHold, Mr Holmes was the General Manager of Minera Alumbrera Operations in Argentina (Xstrata Copper) where Mr Holmes was responsible for large open pit mining, processing and management for the Agua Rica Project.

Things are hotting up with the new CEO it seems, Holmes will testify before judge Fernando Povin.

The Pro Eco Association has been denouncing since 1999 that the 316 kilometre mineral pipeline owned by the Mine has suffered countless breaks, spilling the chemical soup that it carries into the soil and water areas in the region.

Furthermore they also add that the transnational dumps its affluent into storm water drainage channel #2 that ends in the Sali-Dulce River basin.

This Fact had already been proven by the expert reports carried out in the framework of the case, which confirmed the presence of Heavy Metals in the River Water.

Whoa again horses, please correct me if wrong isn't LG looking to deal with Directors of company's with good track records to source their Mineral requirements and that have a clear and ethical understanding of the Environment, maybe MH isn't all that good at it, maybe he saw an opportunity to grab 1/2 a million a year in wages from a bunch of crooks and it would be easy cash, another thing to remember is if it blows up in his face it won't look good for the rest of the board of Auz but then again we all know they are only their for the trough munchin and nothing else.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $34.02K 4.190M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3693178 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4839817 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.