AUZ 11.1% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Hey unsuccessful don't try to put words out there that weren't...

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    Hey unsuccessful don't try to put words out there that weren't said I stated Michael Holmes had to face the music/courts, never did I say he was guilty but as the Head Honcho if the court finds that he was guilty then they will make a ruling on it and as also said if LG get hold of this then they would be very doubtful about dealing with a company such as Auz Mines given their past indiscretions and then on top of those past indiscretions you now have a new CEO who has to face court over a very serious matter that could possibly end his career as a company director and as Koala1959 stated its not something the company needs at this point.

What I have put out is facts something you and the rest of the herd are surely lacking or have the ability to source and if anything is negative against the company regardless you don't want to hear the truth....but seems you would rather keep sweeping those facts under the carpet and hey I get it your investment is turning to a big lump of shet each an every day...in saying that cmon unsuccessful its not like you weren't warned a long long time ago.

An plz DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $34.02K 4.190M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3693178 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4839817 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.