AUZ 11.1% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

@unsuccessful,Are you from Mars... seems like it.I have no idea...

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    @unsuccessful,

Are you from Mars... seems like it.

I have no idea of the legal system n Argentina and have stated that it may take them a long time or things go much slower over there, do you know?

"Settlements outside Court maybe possible is your answer"...then if you think at this time after such a prolonged effort by those impacted by the company which was lead by Michael Holmes at the time is going to be swept under the carpet with today's huge Environmental Issues then sadly you are a much bigger fool than I took you for.

Also if you consider stating facts about a company's BoD's that imo have destroyed the wealth of hundreds and thousands of shareholders by their repeated bsheet and then an appointment of the CEO who had resigned his position without explanation and no one seen or heard of him for 12months not important issues, given what our research has uncovered, then I can only assume that you don't want others to find the truth an facts about the company they might consider investing in after all that's what HC is about, maybe if you took off your tin foil hat together with your rose coloured glasses you may just see the forest through the trees, just saying.

But hey make sure you DYOR.

And who is Jason its certainly not my name, sorry to disappoint.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $34.02K 4.190M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3693178 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4839817 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.