AUZ 0.00% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

And you seem to be void of intellect.It has been clearly posted...

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    And you seem to be void of intellect.

It has been clearly posted by others that Michael Holmes was facing a court hearing DYOR.

I followed the post up and revealed what was written after researching again DYOR.

you said

"Settlements have clauses in them that details cannot be disclosed"

You cannot be serious, but then again maybe intellect is restricting comprehension somewhat.

Nobody has said Michael Holmes is not negotiating to put a deal together with LG and nobody is or has said that Auz are not a Carbon neutral certified company so nobody is making accusations only presenting facts as they are researched, so I fail to see how you can twist it around they are not accusations... Michael Holmes had been charged along with the then Vice President of Xstrata Julian Rooney again DYOR, but in case you cannot here's a snippet of the article...... The case has spent 12 years working its way through the Argentine Legal System, so it seems they are very slow in getting things to court, Julian Rooney had his appeal rejected and his assets seized by the Federal Court of Appeals in Tucuman, Argentina whilst he awaits trial for charges of Environmental Contamination he will be joined by Pedro Mentz and Michael Harvey Holmes who will also be tried, not sure if MH is guilty or not but he has something hanging over his head.

I am not angry with anyone here, I despise Benjamin Bell and his band of cohorts who have continued to suck the life out of the company that have cost many mum and dad investor's millions and until they are all gone this company is a no go zone to invest.... which is my opinion only, how you can state the company hasn't done anything wrong is laughable to say the least and with the proper research it's been found that Michael Holmes has things in his closet as well, so what you are saying is because some facts have been presented and I sold out it reflects poorly on me because I have followed up a post that referenced MH in trouble over Environmental Issues, yes it seems there are some as dim as the sim, then again if one took off those glasses and hat the forest could be seen, just saying.

But hey don't forget DYOR.

It may help with future investments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $29.27K 2.917M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 5699719 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 10400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.