AUZ 10.0% 1.1¢ australian mines limited

Battery Giant LG Chem Prepares to Lock In Mineral Supplies (yahoo.com), page-464

1. 3,331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 650
    U missed the point..was not referring to using the chart to predict rather as a reference as to where auz are now ..

with the benefit of hindsight it looks like you ain't to crash hot at predicting future price based on fundamentals although I don't know your entire situation..it just looks that way form my perspective..

if one were to value auz value it based on the now..anything above that is just a bet on what u might think will happen..

It could be argued that basing future price action on fundamentals or charting are the same..it's just your educated guess..

also past performances arnt a true indication of future performance and auz long term holder better pray that be the case on this dogs breakfasts..

in any event if LT auz holder were to have gotten the crayons out and simply drawn some pretty lines over the past say 3 years they would probably have done a hell of a lot better..again just my observations..

Keep safe and I hope it turns out OK 4 u

Dyor..just my opinion and never advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.