AUZ 0.00% 0.9¢ australian mines limited

I am hanging around to help others who maybe thinking of...

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    I am hanging around to help others who maybe thinking of investing in Auz, telling them the truth about a company and its directors is paramount in establishing whether Auz Mines is worth the risk and with all the latest news available at this point one would have to admit that putting anything into Auz Mines would be suicidal given the shenanigans from Benny and the Jets recently with ASIC, I posted what my friend past onto me he didn't have to but boy am I glad he did, all that was past on to the forum some may have taken it and put it to good use whilst those still hanging on are starting to sook, not hard to work out.

But hey all that don't matter there will be a class action sooner or later coming to a station near you "so all aboard toot toot" tongue.png

Maybe one needs to look up the recent class action on A2milk to get an idea of what's coming here, if one thinks you need hundreds of people best some rethink it, just saying.

And don't forget DYOR diligently it requires hours an hours of time but it's what separates the astute investor's from the has beens.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $13.73K 1.528M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 7636857 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1734242 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.