AUZ 0.00% 0.9¢ australian mines limited

Lol, not sure what you mean by getting ahead of oneself,For...

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    Lol, not sure what you mean by getting ahead of oneself,

For years people have been trying to contact Auz Mines and as far as I am aware the only time they ever answered was when they had Sophia and to a lesser extent David working there now I know Sophia was dismissed for doing absolutely nothing wrong the only wrongs she made was being to honest, maybe David was the same.

Private conversations between shareholder's and MH are just that Private are you serious, my mate went to a meeting with the leeches and had no trouble in in letting me know everything he discussed with them maybe my mate was to honest cause from what your saying if you think a director of a company states something and its relevant to other shareholder's then don't tell other shareholder's cause it's a big secret, please mate don't be so condescending to all those on this forum by stating such utter garbage, what you are in fact saying is hey people look at me I have some stuff the company has told me about that's very secret and i am not telling you anything.

Think about what your saying to others, HC is here to help people you want everybody to keep quiet for what reason if you or others have some knowledge or information that can help then put up or shut up, don't be banging on to me about the righteous brothers, especially with the lowlife directors and lying leeches still attached to this company.

I am not sure you even understand how to comprehend what's written by others but just to refresh your memory, I sold out after sitting down with my mate and getting his feedback on his personal meeting with the BoD's who continue to suck the life out of Auz and its shareholders also as stated before this could hit 2cps if an extension is implemented by both parties and buying in at this point is throwing money away imo ask Gccc he continues to pay overs even though he had been shown and presented with facts as to why the SP continues its decline look at the Board peeps an you have your answer.

Not investment advice DYOR especially those wearing tin foil hats or rose coloured glasses, you know who you are.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $13.73K 1.528M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 7636857 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1734242 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.