AUZ 6.25% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Hi FutureEarth,Yes it's a sad state of affairs this company is...

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    Hi FutureEarth,

Yes it's a sad state of affairs this company is in, it has been exactly the same for many years any shareholder who asks pertinent questions will not be answered its how the company treats it shareholder's.

I feel for you as you no doubt seem to be honest about your efforts to get answers, but think of it like this its a scum bag company for reasons and within its walls there is what they call a BoD's who if they were in fact honest and transparent with shareholders the company would not be in its current position, look at what Benjamin Bell has done he was backed by this board, but hey they threw him under the bus to save their own necks, sort of speaks for itself to the type of people you are trying to get answers from doesn't it, it also clearly shows up those others who continue to state they have had answers from MH cannot be believed either, if they were honest but instead they go off on personal attacks when someone throws up some honesty towards them after all we are talking about money the necessary evil in this world and some cannot except reality.

Best of luck to you in getting answers to your questions but as I said don't hold your breath mate

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $10.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $7.069K 988.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 11334814 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 981944 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.