AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Words of wisdom!Its sad there are still so many still throwing...

1. 692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 291
    Words of wisdom!

Its sad there are still so many still throwing mud maybe they cannot see the enormity of getting such a project off the ground in times when everyone is walking on eggshells in regard to financing projects although IMHO the company may well of been already there if they could have done the deal with SK Innovations it fell through and we may never know why, did BB get ahead of himself, maybe he did and not many would disagree but I do note that some more experienced older heads and very well credentialed people have been included over the past couple of years that may explain a settling of the silly shenanigans put out by BB a long time ago, the company seems more settled and more professional in its approach to running the business in the manner successful companies need to be run, all they need now is some form of financials to build on to mine Sconi a world class producer of minerals required for the uptake of the EV revolution that has been slowed by a Pandemic none of us ever saw coming.

Given the fact that it's a Specky and if they happen to complete the next phase "Finance" then this could take off to even bigger highs than it ever did so it's a very cheap and small risk to take at this stage given the company's current position with LG.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $29.28K 3.691M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 13305467 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 291010 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.