AUZ 14.3% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Totally agree. No I have never seen politicians pandering to the...

1. 1,648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1293
    Totally agree. No I have never seen politicians pandering to the fringes / minority groups like they are now - supposedly seeking inclusiveness but breaking society up into tribes based on race, gender/pronoun choice, what we get up to in our bedrooms etc etc

You have to wonder if China and Russia are funding all the climate groups, various activist group and woke warriors to cause disunity, social upheaval and economic decline in the west. Ok a conspiracy theory

But it is not just the politicians - companies are jumping on the woke bandwaggon in all sorts of ways. I fly a lot - 3 times so far this month mostly Virgin - everytime I land now I get welcomed to my country, TV programs have it, go to a school function, at a concert I went to in the opera house a while back I was welcomed to my country. A mate of mine in the public service had to put up with a smoking ceremony a few weeks ago.
    At some stage the silent majority will wake up. With power it will be as the costs and blackouts really cut in. The company I manage is facing just on a $250k increase in electricity compared to our expiring fixed contract. I part own a manufacturing business it's power is also going through the roof.

At some stage it will change unfortunately it will take a lot of "pain" economic and social before the silent majority forces that change.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $760 94.97K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 10196179 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 473959 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.