AUZ 5.56% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

Battery Giant LG Chem Prepares to Lock In Mineral Supplies (yahoo.com), page-618

1. 3,280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 623
    Yes..I personally think the telsa looks a little boring however many other car manufacturers are bringing out some pretty exciting cars..

quite attractive to look at but rather filthy beasts when one considers the pollution they leave behind when one looks past face value..no need to read any further Successwillcome..u don't have any big boys pants to understand .

if buiness were really concerned about the planet they would go back to manufacturing there widgets with longevity at the forefront of their moral compasses..

for now we will have to accept a continuing fall in pretty much everything they make regarding life span to keep shareholders happy..

If the targets set by governments regarding EV quotes are to be met over the next decade I think we need to start building the nuclear power stations yesterday..China are way ahead of every other country on the plant regarding this subject ..

carnt help but feel australian government has their cart b4 their horse here..

dyor..just my opinion and never advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $13.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $6.611K 669.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 7005012 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1368503 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.35pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.