AUZ 0.00% 0.9¢ australian mines limited

@Hingdog 110 percent correct mate, many like yourself Hing have...

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    @Hingdog

110 percent correct mate, many like yourself Hing have given great advice for others on this forum over a very long period of time, I also remember you trying to help others with proof from a markets perspective re charts etc, the sad part is even though all the information and facts are presented there will be those who come back with the old "you don't hold why are you here rhetoric" and its always fraught with danger because as you know whilst trying to help the masses you will always get those thinking they know better, which is why they continue to lose their investments especially on low life poorly run company's like Auz Mines, my beef is I think the BoD's are incapable or incompetent of achieving anything and as my mate said after meeting with them, "I don't trust anything they said" that was enough for me and whilst I have been trying to let others know an help there will always be some to thick to comprehend the meaning of getting shafted or taken for a ride to put it nicely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $13.73K 1.528M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 7636857 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1734242 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.