AUZ 11.1% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

Battery Giant LG Chem Prepares to Lock In Mineral Supplies (yahoo.com), page-712

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Dear Gents,

I´m back because I got a reply from M.H. based on my question regarding of the still pending mining lease see below the origin response:

Thank you for your support as a shareholder. David Loch left the company last year before I arrived and our website contacts have been updates so your queries will get through to the company. The grant of the mining lease was impacted by the ASIC action taken in 2022. The ASIC proceedings were resolved in Jan 13 2023 and we are in discussions with the Department of Resources for the granting of the Mining Lease 10368, so it is still pending. We will update the market when the lease is granted. The share price has seen a reduction which is due to general market conditions, tax loss selling at the end of January and current lack of liquidity in the stock. I hope this answers your queries above and please contact the number on our website if you have any further queries. Again, thanks you for your support. Regards, Michael

So Gents!!!

What is the problem to let us now from the other´s here in HC Board of his communication which they got!!!!!

What is the problem to put the origin response here for all in the HC?!

....are the others here liars - actors - prfiling person - kindergarden- which said they have contact with M.H .....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $13.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $10.92K 1.104M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 6690718 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1140262 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.