AUZ 11.1% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Another one wearing blinkers,Maybe some need to be able to read...

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    Another one wearing blinkers,

Maybe some need to be able to read what the market is saying the SP has been declining at a rapid rate Post Consolidation from 23cps I think.

Since the latest CR and a further announcement that Australia Mines were still crawling up the rears of LG Energy Solutions to try an obtain some sort of support the SP is still crashing which when looked at without blinkers on it clearly shows the market is saying Auz have failed in their crawling technics to get the required support whilst LGES are throwing millions at other companies because they have better prospects of supplying LG with the required minerals.

Another important factor is that LG have inside knowledge of the very poor standard of ethics and honesty by the management of Australian Mines with Benjamin Bell sending the company into dissaray although he has gone the cancer still remains within, so imo Auz is done and until the shareholders wake up and remove the trough feeders it will always be leech of a company on society, the sad part is I am a holder but have wasted a lot of cash on these swines, hopefully others can salvage something because it's not looking good when one looks at what the market is saying without blinkers on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $34.02K 4.190M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3693178 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4839817 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.