AUZ 11.1% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

110% correct FE, As shareholders on HC if a director tells you...

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    110% correct FE,

As shareholders on HC if a director tells you something then one should relay what's been said and exactly what's been said as well, why should a shareholder do that, first thing that comes to mind if any or all of the information obtained is relevant or if the director dropped something he/she shouldn't of to the shareholder then everyone should pass it on to other shareholders and HC is a platform were than can be done, why hide anything from others acting like school children with "I have a secret an I'm not telling" scenario actually better to say nothing than to make up porkies to suit their own narratives.

Its just like when I quizzed my friend who actually fronted the board or parts thereof once I got that information I passed it on for other shareholder's on HC who could then make up their own minds about the company they are invested in, no secrets FutureEarth as you say it only helps others, although you will also see some don't like hearing the truth and don't want to help either.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $34.02K 4.190M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3693178 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4839817 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.