AUZ 11.1% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

That's correct and I totally agree with your assessment in that...

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    That's correct and I totally agree with your assessment in that it should of been announced if only to say where they were in regards to the negotiations it would then at least show the company has turned the corner of treating shareholders with contempt, unfortunately this seems not to be the case.

And yes there are a few here who don't like to discuss the stock whether positive or negative but go off on rants to attack the individual poster and when they get a backhander returned they seem to lose their toys, hopefully they can man up a little as it achieves nothing, but hey in defence of those nobody likes hearing they have invested in a dog stock run by muppets, but when one looks at it from a business perspective and can see the BoD's are the reason that this company is in such a shet position its a no brainer to make a move to get them out, if a coach cannot get his players to play for him and their results are poor the coach is replaced happens all the time and the time gad come for Auz Mines to start to replace all the trough munchers at the trough imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $34.02K 4.190M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3693178 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4839817 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.