AUZ 0.00% 0.9¢ australian mines limited

Looking at the chart Auz is in a world of pain in the next few...

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    Looking at the chart Auz is in a world of pain in the next few weeks and imo this could hit back around 3cps before the middle of March as Koala1959 has stated there is not much action with regard to buying up of shares and hasn't been for well over 3 months, it's more likely the selling is those who can see Auz with its current board are incompetent and will not succeed in their efforts to get this over the line with LG... the figures from the market are very telling and has nothing to do with whoever holds this stock.

I remember along time ago a few posters going hammer and tong against each other one especially who was into engineering or was he really just part of a gang who infiltrated Auz with his so called expertise that was proven to be nothing more than cods wallop and then he run away with his tail between his legs the other poster was spot on in that Auz had been deceitful to holders, I am hopeful the board of Auz do the same.... run away an get out because imo I would never do business with anybody who has deceived others and this will be a very sticky point with LG Koreans are all about honesty is Auz in its current format trustworthy no way known and the market is showing everyone exactly that.

To me its a huge tax right off this year and if they ever get rid of the leaches then I may consider returning because Sconi will be required one day maybe not in my lifetime as at this point there are much better prospects to invest in this is not financial advise just my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $13.73K 1.528M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 7636857 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1734242 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.