AUZ 0.00% 0.9¢ australian mines limited

Battery Giant LG Chem Prepares to Lock In Mineral Supplies (yahoo.com), page-84

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    Hi Red

Very well constructed post mate, I do remember a few years ago a bloke named @vintage was being absolutely torn apart by many posters who could not read or research to the quality of what Vintage was saying and today there are still some of those holders who through ignorance or whatever are still backing Auz Mines, sometimes its hard to let go and say hey maybe these blokes are right, or admit they got it wrong, I certainly did get it wrong and gee I wished I had of listened to what was being said instead of thinking it was only a matter of time before Auz Mines comes good... I have also realised why Auz are in this position (The BoD's) and I have come to accept my losses and will take a tax loss this financial year.

But the most important thing I will take away from Auz this year is no matter who posts take both sides onboard don't get grumpy because non holders post just DYOR on what is stated by others and if there are any doubts DYOR again before investing as some posters can actually help open ones eyes to the many hidden things that you may not see.

If Auz Mines replace those leeches that are sucking the lifeblood from holders I may become involved again.... cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $13.73K 1.528M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 7636857 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1734242 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.