AUZ 0.00% 0.9¢ australian mines limited

Battery Giant LG Chem Prepares to Lock In Mineral Supplies (yahoo.com), page-852

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    Hi FutureEarth,

I totally understand what you were saying in regards to those emails and your postings, problem is Chocko has trouble with comprehension so you should forgive her for the shortcomings, tends to spit the dummy alot.

So may I help out in explaining what you meant and hopefully those lacking with the brain matter can let it sink in... I'll try for you anyway, @chocko what was meant was that FutureEarth sent many emails to the company without being answered and finally when he did get an answer he was "HAPPY TO SHARE" that email and its contents back to those on the HC forum and the reason FutureEarth did this was to share and help others with regard to the stock....which is in total contrast to yourself who did not at any stage want to put up the content of your supposed emails, so on one hand we have our German friend who wants to help everyone and has then we have you chocko...so tipping many can see how self-serving some really are.

But hey don't let it get you down its very normal for egotistical not to share anything, but like Daffy Duck it's Mine its Mine its all Mine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $13.73K 1.528M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 7636857 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1734242 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.