AUZ 14.3% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Chocko oh poor simple chocko, apparently you haven't learnt...

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    Chocko oh poor simple chocko, apparently you haven't learnt anything as yet holding this stock, there are some who help others with information and bring it forward to the forum and that information is important when certain parts of that information is deemed appropriate and accurate for others to harness and utilise as they want, if it wasn't true it would not be posted and you are right I did hear from my friend who I believe way way more than the current trough munchers in the pigsty.

With regard to your childish and feeble attempts to discredit myself or my friend who relayed that information that I freely passed onto the forum to help others unlike yourself Daffy with your I don't want to show or help anyone attitude then what can I say but maybe your in need of a napkin to wipe away the dribble from your chin, but you tend to dribble alot when one is either sucking on a dummy or teething I'm tipping it's the dummy cause you seem to spit it alot just telling how it is chocko.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $760 94.97K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 10196179 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 473959 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.