AUZ 14.3% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

U want to talk of others being out of context..the biggest loser...

1. 3,256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 613
    U want to talk of others being out of context..

the biggest loser is about weight a person is carrying not losing money..

I do an 8 slash 16 eating lifestyle..couple that with an active lifestyle my weight is fine..talking in context of course

so let's talk about losing money as u yourself have brought up the topic..and as auz shareprice has been destroyed within an inch of its life I don't think we are talking out of context when looking at the situation from an auz long term hold..u would agree Successwillcome..

so y not answer the question .if u successwillcome had of brought in today with the same money u have invested so far..what's the percentage of extra shares would u be holding at the end of tday..

my guess 480 percentage more..weather or not you are a bull or a bear on auz that's your reality..on auz..

how can anyone take you seriously successwillcome given the above and coupled with the fact you havnt backed your argument for a buy with anything substantial that shows auz fundamentals are improving..

the shareprice is what it is for a reason successwillcome. U don't have to agree with the reasons why auz shareprice has been smashed but hay big fella..you still have to live with it

dyor..just my opinion and never advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $760 94.97K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 10196179 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 473959 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.