AUZ 11.1% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Nah not really as it doesn't really concern me, but I would be...

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    Nah not really as it doesn't really concern me, but I would be very concerned about it if I was still holding but I did have a look over Auz's Share Price and how they have performed over the last twelve months...did you know chocko that with this current BoD's bar one the Share Price has gone from 22 Cents Per Share all the way down to its current 0.028 Cents Per Share, wow those percentages are through the roof aren't they.

When we take on board the company under the great Benny Boy Consolidated @2.3cps and post Consolidated SP was trading @ 23cps that's a huge loss in anyone's language and anyone that held back then or bought in around the Pre Consolidation would have to be facing huge losses or they have a Pinnoccho moment when they looked in the mirror one would think and all one can do is thank the BoD's for such a great job don't you think?

But plz DYOR it really helps one save what little they have for another day, which is what investing is about trying to make money not lose the lot, although some have trouble letting go.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $34.02K 4.190M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3693178 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4839817 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.