AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Battery Giant LG Chem Prepares to Lock In Mineral Supplies (yahoo.com), page-922

1. 3,299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 630
    Agree JBT999...

It's quite interesting to watch auz situation unfold as a non holder..and way way way cheaper as well...

Interesting that we here within the auz HC family..holders and non holders get to experience the same event however non holders get a totally different experience than that of holders and vice versa

the lessons are somewhat the same 4 both groups however I do get the feeling that once perceptions coupled with egos enter the room those lessons become vastly diffrent..to a point for some whom find it hard to accept they get things wrong..those lessons can become their own demise

in any event it's an ecosystem where as many different types of personalities slash investor types are needed for its own existence..

be that as it may it still is apparent to myself that the markets still will swallow up many and chew them up only to spit them out when all there resources are taken from them..

delusion has been a big part over the last say 4 years with auz and in my opinion it will be for some time to come..

they have a mammoth task ahead of themselves and current economy environments have not helped but rather weighted their chances of success down like a lead ball holding a feather under water..

dyor..just my opinion and never advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $5.243K 655.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 15246053 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1439734 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.