AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Battery Giant LG Chem Prepares to Lock In Mineral Supplies (yahoo.com), page-923

1. 519 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 703
    Yes totally correct 110% with your assessment on Auz's likely fortunes moving forward, its funny you know as a holder I couldn't take on board what many others were saying with regard to the negative comments on what minerals Sconi had or the likelihood of improving those resources.

I have seen what the BoD's have done in destroying shareholders wealth through incompetence...I just keep thinking about what happened with SK Innovation and how the BoD's lost that Company.

What did SK see or find that was the catalyst for the demise of Australian Mines and even though we will probably never know its still a very controversial issue that shareholders should still be concerned about...at this point that deal was supposedly over the line according to many here, whilst there were many others warning shareholders of the impending doom and they were spot on.

What can Auz Mines do to turn it around after the debacle of the London Presentation and the sacking of Benny Boy and fines by ASIC even though the company has a new CEO in MH there is still a very bad stench of directors who are responsible for the position Auz are in currently and if LG were so desperate to acquire or lock in what the rusted on are saying WHY have they LG not signed as yet given the fact 2 offtake deadlines have come and gone and that's very scary one would think ad a potential investor so is it a case if SK all over again.

Onething I am sure of is this...anybody trying to get paid for hotdogs off Benny Boy at the dollar party must have two tossles, because one certainly couldn't be that silly playing with one lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.