E25 0.00% 24.5¢ element 25 limited

Battery Grade Mn, page-20

1. phw
    611 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 733
    An extract from today's 'The Gold Report' in Germany
    E25 have a large shareholder base in that region so I say happy reading to everyone there today
    Many have been shareholders since inception

I googled translated it to the best of my abilities...

Element 25:
    Strong development

The topic of batteries and electromobility has been boiling up again in the markets for weeks. Lithium is one issue, manganese is another.
    TESLA and other EV companies have been working on increasing the manganese content in batteries for a long time. There aren't many manganese companies, and those that are, have been growing significantly recently.

At ELEMENT 25, the company still keeps the topic of "batteries" quite small, although the
    ELEMENT 25 will initially produce a manganese concentrate that will be used in common industrial applications.

A possible upside for a future production of manganese metal or manganese sulfate does not seem to me to be priced in yet.

I think the company will go into this topic more intensely in the coming weeks or months, since many months ago battery-compatible manganese was produced in the laboratory with the ore from the BUTCHER BIRD project for test purposes.

Currently, however, the focus is on the quick start of production, which from my point of view also makes sense.
    The mine can start with a low CAPEX and the equipment is already rolling into the project.

The next step should initially be to show the market a growth scenario for concentrate production and then the potential for the battery sector.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add E25 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $53.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 25.5¢ 22.5¢ $19.00K 76.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3520 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 33755 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
E25 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.