AVL 0.00% 1.4¢ australian vanadium limited

Possibly by "Advanced" he wasn't talking timeline but maybe in...

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    Possibly by "Advanced" he wasn't talking timeline but maybe in respect to expertise, scope of AVL's works with the battery and electrolyte side in addition to the mine, working closely with government etc. Advanced wouldn't be the exact word for it though..

Timeline wise it's hard to know atm, Vince presented it pretty clearly towards the end of last year, but obviously it wasn't accurate and things are taking longer atm for everyone for all sorts of reasons.. The new CEO hasn't really spoken about timelines so AVL I think are in the same boat as TMT. EPA will do things when they do them, contractor engagement takes as long as it takes. Adding new aspects to the BFS after resource drilling etc takes time.
    Offtakes can happen at any time, finance is always 'being explored' so who knows when or what will be announced regarding that.
    October last year both AVL and TMT had announced clear timelines which matched on a lot of milestones.. Regardless how realistic anyone thought x or y would be achieved, it looks like holders of both companies have no idea when anything is going to happen at this point , so I for one won't be argueing who's the most advanced timeline wise.
    Nothing would shock me in regards to progress being made or holdups leaving us in limbo for months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $120.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $10.02K 699.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 6213265 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 8531869 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.20pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.