AUZ 0.00% 0.7¢ australian mines limited

Battery makers gear up to battle over cobalt, page-101

1. 2,889 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 712

Australia will always be behind.. it's only just hit 2000 in WA... all jokes aside, new built houses are all pushing for smart tech the house I'm building now, the land estate threw in $11,000 worth of solar panels, smart thermostats and controllers, rebates for aircons and Advance LED lights.

As far as home chargers for EV vehicles they come with a portable pack. Hopefully 5 years new build domiciles will have them already installed.

My sparky mate now installs battery packs to houses that store energy created from your solar system. Instead of dispensing it into the grid if you dont use it.

As far as manual and all you mentioned. That would be a hard one. But I'm sure car manufacturers and engineers can work on it. I like auto, especially in perth traffic. Usually get a sore clutch foot Haha.

There will be transition periods, some won't like it, but 10 years down the track it will be normal, like the horse and cart, and only the rich afford horses now, will be the same with old ICE cars.

JD.
    Last edited by Jd2308: 05/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.789M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 3568436 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2961544 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.49am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.