EGR 0.00% 9.2¢ ecograf limited

Battery Manufacturing Facility Study, page-20

1. 165 Posts.
    There's going to be a tipping point eventually when the market does start buying and value KNL and value the company appropriately (surely be multiples of the current value given what we know) once enough of the risks for KNL to have a revenue stream and become profitable has been removed.

Having followed KNL for a few years and understanding how Mr Spinks and management have gone about their business, I see it as a lot of the risk has dissipated and I'm accumulating as much as I can now at these prices. The market obviously hasn't and my best guess would be it will once finance is signed off and there's a clear pathway to production. Once the cash is rolling there will be a more definite answer as to the value of KNL, but surely that's not what the market is waiting for and will be too late?

I agree that sentiment is playing a major part, along with the lacking 'wow' production and sales targets (which is ridiculous!!), but what confuses me the most is that sentiment is continuing to cloud the ever strengthening fundamentals.

So is a nutshell what we know is there are 2 major dev banks interested in debt funding 90% of capex and potentially other institutions as well, so minimal dilution. 2.5 years payback and then a profit greater than the current market cap generated mostly from blue chip companies. That's with conservative figures and no mention of batteries. Surely the penny will drop at any moment.

Apologies for my rant of a post and I know I haven't mentioned anything new that everyone here doesn't already know. I really can't understand how KNL is valued where it is, however at the same time grateful that I'm still able to gradually accumulate to the point where I have almost double the amount I initially intended.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.2¢ 9.1¢ $4.229K 46.15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 100731 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.26pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.