NVA 6.82% 20.5¢ nova minerals limited

Battery Materials News Thread, page-26

1. 58 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Agree with you wombat777, management performance and associated rewards should be more in line with a measurable project milestone. Thanks for always contributing very informatively, it is always very helpful. Keep it up for us that certainly appreciate it. Of course, it is for each of us to do our own research when it comes to our investment decisions.

The SP is unfortunately as low as its ever been and angst is felt by everyone. I don't understand how this can be in the 2's or even when it was in the low 3's but , the market sentiment is smashing these types of stocks and ultimately the positive news flow has slowed with this stock.. Still hopeful that positive news will flow this quarter...

With Thomson Bros a JORC has been produced and an even larger drilling campaign is being planned and i believe soon to be underway. The Estelle gold project whilst delayed has had some samples sent for analysis and results are expected soon -- and in the meantime, again an even larger drilling project will be carried out on this project, when recommenced. And Nova has a working relationship with Newmont on the Officer Hill Gold Project JV. IMO there is credible value in all projects.. but certainly is tough to see the SP not reflecting much of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.015(6.82%)
Mkt cap ! $44.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 19.5¢ $8.718K 42.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 39956 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 8317 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.