JRV 7.14% 1.3¢ jervois global limited

Battery metals, page-61

1. 2,831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 391
    The bullishness around the SMP surprises me. That is purely a reflection on JRV knowing the facility and business case thoroughly (both via prior relationships with the facility and what was uncovered during the deal's DD), and me being pretty wet behind the ears WRT it.

I naively assumed on the day it was announced that we now had a cost effective way to process the ICO ore and control an end product (which is awesome), with some additional earnings flowing from the Ni refining aspect obviously. Great.

However, the projected pinch on the refining side of these battery metals and the enthusiasm of the execs towards SMP in the latest interview has me very keen to see the refinery flowsheet outcomes and the scale up of the facility over the medium term. Presumably not entirely risk free given it is a restart facility, however the quality of the people Bryce has at his disposal, and the types of firms he has appointed to assist, has me confident the technical side is under control... not to mention the smartly designed 'staged/milestone' approach to the purchase.

The longer I hold the stronger the appeal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.