WTM 8.77% 31.0¢ waratah minerals limited

Battery Minerals Leadership...., page-24

1. 191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331

Perhaps attend an annual general meeting... Thats a face to face escallation right there!

I'm more along the lines of Bullspike. There are a lot of assumptions about the managment team based on poor SP movement. This is widespread across the HC forums, not just here as i have seen. I agree it would be a nice sentiment for the senior exec to lower their salary while the tide is out which would be a reassurance to the share holders I guess. But i don't assume they are doing nothing in the mean time. I think it important for Flanno to be out presenting and marketing this opportunity - it wont go anywhere if he doesnt. There is no "relationship leverage" in that area when you are talking about millions of $.

This is a well advanced play and if I was to state my greatest concern it is that it sits in a less policed country and requires shipping product across oceans that could be patrolled by pirates. But those situations are managed by people fully aware of those risks so not significant concern to me really at this point. Additionally I was born in East Africa and these mining companies can be a major benefit to those countries too and i like what ive seen from BAT giving back to the country in this instance. That will pay off in the longer run.

Its understanbdable to be dissapointed on a play that promises a lot and was in a better place about 12 months ago SP-wise. I still have a lot of faith in this product market, the company and the management team. They know worlds more about mining than i do and until there is something more measurable than the SP movement to tell me that individually they are not doing their job then i will support them... and maybe buy a few more shares.... I know its a glass half full look at this and I want us all to benefit here and yes im frustrated with the SHARE PRICE too.

Disclaimer: All IMO and DYOR...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
0.025(8.77%)
Mkt cap ! $55.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 32.5¢ 27.5¢ $1.252M 4.135M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 74460 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.5¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.