WTM 3.23% 30.0¢ waratah minerals limited

Battery Minerals Leadership...., page-40

1. 7,301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1330
    In recognition of the Battery Minerals leadership team achieving a new record low on the share price today, I thought I would share an excerpt of an email I send to Tony Walsh (20 June 2019). Needless to say, Tony didn't reply.

"The only thing that Battery Minerals hasgoing for it is that at 1.6 cents per share, it is unlikely that anyone willbother or will be able to short the stock. That level of share price is due toall the other ‘great’ things done by the Battery Minerals dream team. Take abow and another pic of a dirt road and a Mozambique smiler – and give yourselvesa pay rise and more options!

I reckon you could get 10 cents in thedollar for the school desks, Tony – keep your eye out for them when it comesaround. Look after yourselves, Tony – that’s what Jesus would do. Well, one ofthe characters in the bible (who really remembers their names?).

16 more steps at 0.1 cent increments andthe team’s job is done! Don’t think that we don’t realise that incompetenceisn’t hard work!"

That was 4 steps ago. 12 steps left.

Mofos!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WTM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.