TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

Like petrol or diesel or liquid gas RhysT? But even if it was...

1. 17,883 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3710
    Like petrol or diesel or liquid gas RhysT?
    But even if it was portable, the tanks storing the electrolyte solution at the service stations would have to be enormous?

And (- always on the quest for intelligence -), your trucks and locomotives would need to be built like honey ants as well ?

https://sanmigueltimes.com/2019/12/these-mexican-ants-are-capable-of-producing-honey/

There really does seem to be a similarity:

This is from the Cosmos story last December https://cosmosmagazine.com/technology/vanadium-flow-batteries/

A 20 MWh flow battery, which stores energy from a wind turbine, at the Fraunhofer Institute for Chemical Technology ICT in Pfinztal, Germany. Credit: Photo by Uli Deck/picture alliance via Getty Images

.. In that useful report by Ellen Phidian, there’s comment from the (ubiquitous) Vince Algar of AVL , and also from Associate Professor Alexey Glushenkov, a chemist and research lead in battery materials at the Australian National University’s Battery Storage and Grid Integration Program;
    ….“They have less energy density. Therefore, to build a comparative battery you need to make it very, very large,” says Glushenkov…”
    And from Canadian (?) battery developer Matt Harper of Invinity which subsequent to this story, on 16/01/23, entered [ A UK vanadium energy rental deal .]

Oooh the ‘nips’ do seem to be getting stronger with more and more deals are getting done.
    I wish TMT would get a move on

…. But am I wrong about this size thing?
    Are they able to make a more concentrated electrolyte solution that works the same but has less volume?

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 01/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.