NMT 5.56% 6.8¢ neometals ltd

Battery recycling competitors, page-60

1. 471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 391

HI there in Australia, I am also from Germany and give you an idea of our trades in Germany of today, but mostly I trade shares on the home exchange, because of more liquidity. And an additional note for @Megafauna: There are several trading locations in Germany than just Frankfurt (see below with volumes)
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2897/2897875-bdaa6d14a67e8a879c71cae2a4902e1b.jpg
    So I am now in this game for almost 5 years and so far i have mostly benefited from the dividends than from sp increases. But now the tide is turning imho. I was surprised by the jump over 40c and see this continue furthermore.

Besides, I was very impressed by NMT's quarterly report from 22 January 2021. They give us so much information, you only have to read it carefully. For example
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2897/2897889-f0f27bdc4ac3a3ca2a65712eba76d0a6.jpg
    Another point: Neometals and unlisted Scandinavian-focussed explorer, Critical Metals Ltd (“Critical”), are jointly evaluating the feasibility of recovering high-purity vanadium products from high-grade vanadium-bearing steel by-product (“Slag”) in Scandinavia. A positive investment decision will lead to a 50:50 incorporated joint venture (“JV”) with Critical.

Maybe I overlooked beforehand whether CM is listed on a stock exchange. But because I was also interested in CM, I wrote a mail to Kris Gram, the Non-Executive Director for investment enquiries in Europe asking him on some details concerning their shares (on their website was no information whether listed or unlisted).
    Quite an hour later I got the response. I think it's not a secret to publish the answer:
    "Thanks for reaching out. Critical Metals Ltd is still a privately held Company, but as the projects and collaboration with Neometals develop, it would make sense to list Critical Metals on a stock exchange in Northern Europe – close to the Projects. However no decision has yet been taken. If and when such a decision is made, it will of course be made publicly available. Best regards, Kris"

Though is is a long way to that collaboration >>Vanadium Recovery Project(“VRP”)
    - Prefeasibility study for VRP is expected to be completed by the end of June 2021
    - Subject to making a final investment decision in September 2022 a 50% equity interest in RISAB (Recycling Industries Scandinavia AB) will be transferred to Neometals
    - The City of Pori in Finland was chosen as the preferred location for sustainable vanadium recovery and production

But they have a clear and strait forward path in their strategy to bring products into markets
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2897/2897983-be02861083d73ca3e3c4d4f2dad29536.jpg
    see the top right corner > "Rail Connection to China through Russia" that's the path !

So my last conclusion : NMT has a clear strategy to bring all those projects to fruitation (examples on the above) and therefore I will hold my position in NMT and will benefit not only on dividends, but also on further sp increases (I hope so smile.png),

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
-0.004(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $42.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 7.3¢ 6.8¢ $85.82K 1.220M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 134999 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 176293 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.